Motivating Transformational Leaders Program
Only from DoorTwo™ in partnership with The Business of Shared Leadership
The Model for Extraordinary Business Success
Explore a fresh approach to leadership, one that shares power and strengthens the voice of every member of the team. Build and grow your organization through your values and your people. Designed for leaders, like you, who aspire to create a people-centered culture.
Join the movement today
Motivating Transformational Leaders
Increase Performance to Impact Your Bottom Line
The Motivating Transformational Leaders Program pivots leaders like you from a top-down business model toward an employee-centric organization – making the betterment of individuals and society the mission. Restraint, not force, is the new path to building engagement, alignment, and results. This program is dependent on organizational leaders, looking inward and becoming the change they want to see.
The Motivating Transformational Leaders Program blends the proven models from DoorTwo and the life work of Kevin Hancock, CEO of Business of Shared Leadership. This powerful, multi-faceted program includes:
- Thoughtful pre-study, accompanied by three pre-workshop, consultant-led cohorts
- Comprehensive, 4 day, in-person workshop
- Sustained reinforcement of principles through two consultant-led cohorts (three and six months post-workshop)
- Building a network of like-minded leaders who are committed to creating a culture of dispersed power
- Future opportunity to join Motivating Dialogue workshop exclusively for alumni of this program
About the Motivating Transformational Leaders Experience
- Proven models are combined with small/large group discussions, case studies, learning exercises, business planning, and peer-to-peer council.
- Learn a new path to building, alignment, and engagement with your teams.
- Explore ways to drive exceptional employee engagement by assuming that great people are everywhere.
- Identify what people are saying “yes” to when they work at your company
- Uncover how to foster an environment where executive power is shared; empowering employees and giving voice to their ideas.
- Strategize how to implement and sustain this transformational culture.
- Create your personal action plan for Dispersed Power and Shared Leadership in your company.
Choose People-Centered Leadership
This exclusive program is designed for senior executives with a sincere desire to create a people-centered culture. Are you ready to choose new behaviors and practices that will benefit every human at work?
About DoorTwo and The Business of Shared Leadership
The Motivating Transformational Leaders Program was created by DoorTwo, in partnership with Kevin Hancock, the Chairman of Hancock Lumber and the CEO of the Business of Shared Leadership. DoorTwo is a conscious leadership consulting firm who has been pioneering proven, research-based models for over 50 years. Motivating Transformational Leaders is their newest transformational program designed to create whole leaders and growing, thriving, healthy companies.
About Kevin Hancock
Kevin is the CEO of the Business of Shared Leadership and Chairman of Hancock Lumber Company, one of the oldest family businesses in America. Hancock Lumber is a Best Places to Work in Maine Award, recipient since 2013, the company is led by its 700 plus employees.
The Business of Shared Leadership is a culmination of the professional and personal work of Kevin Hancock – CEO, author, speaker, and thought-leader—The Business of Shared Leadership website features a unique selection of ideas, real-world examples, and learnings from across myriad experiences. Between helping lead his seventh-generation family business, Hancock Lumber, to his personal journey of self-discovery through travel to Pine Ridge, South Dakota and beyond, Kevin has shed light on a new type of leadership. Through books he’s authored, articles, and speaking engagements across the country, Kevin hopes to drive conversation about the evolution of leadership in our communities.